Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie Week

Christmas time always gets me busy in the kitchen baking way more cookies and treats than we need. But it is one of my favorite parts of preparing for the holidays and I love having my little helpers in the kitchen as well as sharing all the goodies we make with our friends and neighbors. So I deem today the official start to cookie week here on this blog. Later this afternoon I'll kick us off with the Lemon Snowball cookies we made this morning for a cookie exchange we are headed to tonight. Please share whatever holiday treats you're working on at your house this week too! Maybe we can spread some inspiration, try something new, or just help you non-bakers get motivated to join in the fun!!

**Don't limit yourself to cookies either, anything yummy that you tend to sneak when the kids aren't looking classifies as a treat here!**

No comments: