Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Star Wars Pretzels



Now let me just say I don't really think any of you should run out and make these... because trust me they do no taste very good, but I thought they were hilarious and wanted to share!

They come from this cookbook....


....and when you let a 3 and 5 year old make them they can be a little heavy on the salt, just a little FYI in case you ever attempt such a treat as these!


THE RECIPE
Divide a package of refrigerator bread sticks into eights strips. Shape them into the letters S-T-A-R-W-A-R-S. Brush the tops with water, sprinkle with salt and bake for 15 minutes at 375. Then choke them down with a smile on your face telling your little Star Wars fan how great they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Emily, I think I must make these for Cole, he would just die. The movie of choice lately, around here, has been "episode whatever: attack of the clones"..(much to my dismay- my husband is to blame!!)
: )
Thanks for this recipe!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say, the funniest thing is that you have an actual Star Wars cookbook- I love it!